Everything you need during your stay
Dick’s phone: (845) 629-3051 or call 911
First aid kit located in chow box & registration booth
Address: Malouf Mountain Campground
10 Old Town Road Ext, Beacon, NY 12508
- Please use social distancing in bath house
- Bath house open 24 hours
- Make sure curtain is closed in shower
- Coin-Op Dryers are available for wet items (Takes Quarters)
- Vending area has snacks and beverages: water, soda, gatorade
- Charging outlets available in vending or bath house
- Make sure shower curtain is inside of shower and closed
- All water in the campground is drinkable
- Sinks at Bath House
- Platform Spigots outside B4, W2, W9
- Primitive Spigot on trail near G2
CHOW BOX/PLATFORM SITE
- Matches and Fire starter in chow box (looks like rice crispy treat, not edible)
- First aid kit in chox box
- Plastic Utensils (Four sets)
- All garbage in trash, do not burn. Leave full bags at the main trail for staff. Do Not Burn.
- Do not move or have fires outside of fire ring
- Do not cut or mar trees. Substantial fees will occur.
Only available around picnic/common area near bathhouse
Network Name: MyAltice ffe4b9
- Turn on red handle (handle should be parallel to the pipe)
- Insert Match into holes at the bottom of lantern
- Turn lantern on with black knob to turn knob push in turn counter clockwise regulate amount of light by closing valve slowly
- Needs to be dark in order to light
- Two Buttons on back of square solar panel
- One button is on/off
- Other button changes light modes
- Turn valve parallel to the gas pipe.
- It will make a hissing sound use a match to light
- Use the knob to regulate flame
CHECK OUT RULES
- Please keep your site clean, it needs to be left as you found it.
- This includes dishes washed, counter cleaned. All items belong to campground)
- There is a $40.00 Charge for unkept sites.
- Please sign up for the shuttle the night before departure, the clipboard is located at the vending area. A staff member will confirm your departure time the night before.
- Upon departing you will be required to bring your camping gear to the vending area from your site.
Please sign up for the shuttle the night before departure, the clipboard is located at the vending area.
A staff member will confirm your departure time the night before.
Upon departing you will be required to bring your camping gear to the vending area from your site.
Bring gear to vending area to hike down the office trail
MTA Train departure times
Missed shuttle may require the hiring of a cab service.
Please let management know before you call the cab. The cab’s phone number is (845) 625-6422.
If you choose to do a longer hike when exiting the campground please discuss it with management the night before.
Pick up times at hike 2 & 3 are based on an 11am exit time from the camp.
In order to take a longer hike, please remember the following:
• On Sunday the last shuttle run to the train station is at 12:30, a cab would be
• required to pick up at trail head
• Mon-Sat arrange a cab or fit into shuttle schedule
• Last shuttle pickup at #2 hike is 1:30
• Last shuttle pickup at #3 hike is 2:30
• If a cab is used, it must pick you up at the trailhead, and then to our office to
retrieve your gear, then take you to the train. You are responsible for the cab fare
Please be courteous to your fellow campers and be prompt.
You would not want one of them to be the reason you missed your train.
If you have any questions please ask the staff and we will be glad to help
THANKS FOR COMING SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!!